Skip to main content
Answered

Sub and surround speaker dont connect with playbar anymore

• 2 March 2022
  • 3 replies

I have a sound system with playbar, sub and speaker. Everything was working well and recently I changed the TV. When I reconnected the playbar the sub and the speakers, I noticed that the sub and surround speakers were no longer working. When I looked in the app, I no longer saw the sub and surround speakers. So I restarted the sub to reconfigure it. Everything semms to works well and when the application tells me to wait during the pairing of playbar and sub. And suddenly a message appears
''There was a problem adding your sub. Check your network connection and make sure your product is turned on. ''
The same thing happens with the surround speakers. I don’t understand because I’m able to play them individually.
So right now I only have playbar that works for the TV. It’s impossible to connect the others. But everything worked well before. Can someone help me?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Have you perhaps toggled ‘off’ the Playbar’s WiFi adapter? If so, can you switch it back ‘on’, as it’s needed for the Sub and surrounds to connect to it.

Userlevel 7

@Captbo Try unplugging all of the speakers from power for a couple of minutes and reboot your router and phone. Then try to add the Sub and surrounds again.

Tanks guy for the reply. I finally found the problem. My boost was unplugged and I think for this generation of playbar the boost is necessary.