Answered

Speakers cutting in and out on tv audio only

• 11 February 2021
  • 4 replies

I submitted diagnostics….confirm # is 1739304462.

We have One SLs on both sides of primary tv, and an Amp connected to the tv instead of a sound bar.  Audio is great when playing music.  When watching tv, sometimes the sound is consistent and no problems.  At other times, those two speakers cut in and out like crazy.  I know most have a sound bar, but we were hoping to go this route w/ the Amp for a couple reasons (bad space for sound bar, the Amp also allows us to play vinyl through all the SLs).  I’ve seen the recommendation of unplugging both the Amp and router and have done that once, but can’t imagine constantly doing it.  TIA for any info.

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 11 February 2021, 18:42

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

How is the Amp connected to your TV?

The Amp is connected to the tv by HDMI- it is plugged into HDMI ARC port so it can push audio out. 

Thanks for any info you can provide!

Userlevel 7

Have you tried unplugging your One SLs from power for a minute or two? Do you have the option to connect any of your Sonos products to your router or network with an ethernet cable?

All good now- thanks so much for the advice!