Sound Profile

• 13 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

I have intentionally not updated my Arc and the rest of the system forver after the drop sub update debacle. I now have tried to add some new music services to my app and its a no go until I updated the system. So away I go to 14.20.1. For the love of God, why can you people not stop messing with the sound profile and volume ratio???? I bought this system one way. What makes you think I want a change forced on me? Everyone flipped out about this before, and you rolled back the volume and profile changes after many updates. Now after being forced to update, I find you have done it again? The system has lost so much of its punch. If you want to do this, make it a setting that we can select for the day 1 spund profile and volume ratio. KNOCK IT THE HELL OFF ALREADY 

1 reply

Shouldn’t you really be contacting Sonos Support Staff direct, rather than just posting here in what is mostly a user-community? You are probably best to speak with people that can listen and discuss those concerns. There’s very little ‘other users’ can do to address your dissatisfaction and there’s no guarantee the Staff/Moderators here will see/pass-on the issues raised. I think the equipment/software is provided ‘subject to change’ anyway under the T&C’s, but perhaps see what Sonos say about the matter. You should be able to contact and speak to them here via this link:

https://support.sonos.com/s/contact

Hope the matter gets resolved to your satisfaction too.👍