Sound Of Gen3 Sub vs Mini?

• 2 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I’m just wondering if anyone has experience with both?  I have the Mini, but I’m wondering if the Gen3 produces a tighter sound than the Mini?  I find the Mini is boomy.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Have you tried moving the Sub Mini to different spots in your room? Have you adjusted the bass in the EQ settings or the Sub Level under the Sub Audio setting?

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Have you tried moving the Sub Mini to different spots in your room? Have you adjusted the bass in the EQ settings or the Sub Level under the Sub Audio setting?

Yes, I tried moving the sub and playing with the EQ setting, however I wasn’t aware of the Sub Level setting.  Where can I find it? 

Userlevel 7

Yes, I tried moving the sub and playing with the EQ setting, however I wasn’t aware of the Sub Level setting.  Where can I find it? 

Go to Settings > System and select the room associated with the Sub Mini. Then scroll down to Sub Audio.

Have you performed Trueplay yet?

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Go to Settings > System and select the room associated with the Sub Mini. Then scroll down to Sub Audio.

Have you performed Trueplay yet?

Yes, several times.  Each time after moving the mini.