Answered

SONOS One SL surrounds not playing after joining new network

• 4 January 2021
  • 2 replies

When I moved my SONOS Arc and Sub Gen 3 to a new router and connected them using Ethernet the two One SLs I had set up as surrounds over WiFi are found by my system in the set up but no sound comes from the speakers. I rebooted the One SLs and they reappear in the system but still no sound comes from the speakers. If I try using the Trueplay Tuning function it tells me I am missing speakers. If I change both the ARC and Sub to WiFi connectivity the system works as expected and I can tune the system using the Trueplay tuning feature. 

icon

Best answer by AjTrek1 4 January 2021, 04:32

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi @Johnec 

Follow the steps in the link to correct your issue. Pay attention regarding wiring one component and others go missing.

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/1061?language=en_US

Thanks for your input, I have previously tried that process. The One SLs appear as surrounds connected to the system when I do that but emit no sound. The system works fine when all devices are WiFi enabled. The system worked as expected on the old router. The next step might be to delete the system factory reset all devices and start from scratch on the new router but that is for another day if necessary.