Answered

Sonos One SL Surround dropping connection

• 7 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi guys,

Hoping one of you can help me with an issue I have just ran into..

I currently have a Sonos Arc and two Sonos One SL’s for surround sound. All was working perfectly until one of the SL’s was accidentally unplugged and now my Sonos App can’t find either SL. I have tried everything from switching off and on (as Sonos troubleshoot says) to factory reset of them both. The factory reset works and I am able to add them back to my products, however, as soon as I attempt to set them up as a surround system, they drop connection again and won’t reconnect.

I have gone through the above about 8 times now which is incredibly infruriating so any help would br extremely appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 7 January 2022, 23:15

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

The two Sonos One SL’s, when bonded as surrounds, will connect via the Sonos Arc 5Ghz Ad-hoc WiFi connection. So first of all ensure you have not switched off the WiFi adapter on the Arc and after confirming the WiFi is ‘on’, reboot your Arc. See if that resolves your connection issue with its surrounds.

@Ken_Griffiths Absolute legend..thank you so much this worked!