Question

Sonos beam only playing sterio 2.0

• 15 November 2020
  • 1 reply

• Contributor I
  • 4 replies

Hi all can anyone help me? I have purchased a Sonos  beam and am having difficulties getting it to send anything other than a Stereo 2.0 my tv is  Panasonic 3D Plasma TX-P42ST60B. The tv doesn’t seem to give me the audio options I need to resolve the issue. I’ve considered buying a new tv but this seems a drastic and expensive solution. I need some advise. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Hi all can anyone help me? I have purchased a Sonos  beam and am having difficulties getting it to send anything other than a Stereo 2.0 my tv is  Panasonic 3D Plasma TX-P42ST60B. The tv doesn’t seem to give me the audio options I need to resolve the issue. I’ve considered buying a new tv but this seems a drastic and expensive solution. I need some advise. 

It looks like your TV supports Dolby Digital 5.1 See the information in/around page 121 of the online manual here for the Vierra Link setup process:

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/647778/Panasonic-Tx-P42st60b.html?page=121#manual