Sonos Beam low sonos sub output

• 17 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi All,

I recently purchased a sonos beam shadow edition  from ebay in brand new condition. I set it up the other day and the sound quality was very underwhelming. Then with hope, I added a sub gen 3 to the setup and something weird happened. I saw that although the sub was added there was no output. Then I played with the sub on/off toggle switch and there was weak output from the sub with the toggle switch off and no output from sub when the toggle switch is on position. 

I can easily compare the sub output and normal on/off position with a sonos arc I currently  have.

Does anybody have any idea/recommendation or a similar incident. I would appreciate any help

Thanks and Regards

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

It sounds like you should generate a Diagnostics Report for Sonos staff to check out. 

check out this link:

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

There was another thread on the forum a few days ago about someone experiencing low output from a Sub and int transpired to be down to placement. Have you tried moving the Sub?