Answered

Sonos Beam Gen 1 Soundbar and Apple TV 4K Remote Volume Not Working

• 13 September 2023
  • 1 reply

I have the Sonos Beam Gen 1 and an Apple TV 4K. I connected my Apple TV remote to the soundbar and it was working fine and then it just stopped working. I was able to reconnect the Apple TV remote with the Sonos app but now when I want to lower the volume the volume gets louder. Both the volume up and down increase the volume and I don’t know how to fix it. If anyone has had this problem can you please let me know how to fix it! TIA :)

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 13 September 2023, 22:20

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I have the Sonos Beam Gen 1 and an Apple TV 4K. I connected my Apple TV remote to the soundbar and it was working fine and then it just stopped working. I was able to reconnect the Apple TV remote with the Sonos app but now when I want to lower the volume the volume gets louder. Both the volume up and down increase the volume and I don’t know how to fix it. If anyone has had this problem can you please let me know how to fix it! TIA :)

Maybe see if this Sonos support page link below and the links off it, will help you to resolve the matter…

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/use-an-apple-tv-remote-with-sonos-home-theater-products