Answered

Sonos Beam 2 Powered Down

• 23 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi there,

I’ve had my Sonos Beam 2 since Christmas and it has been working fine until today.
I was watching TV and all of a sudden Sonos Beam powered down and I can’t get it back on.
I switched power outlets, I tried waiting a couple of minutes and nothing happens.

Saw these other people with the same problem:

Is there a Fix?
How can i get this to warranty and get Sonos switched for a new one?
As this problem been identified by Sonos?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 23 March 2022, 01:22

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

1. I’m not aware of a “fix” beyond trying and unplugging it from power, then plugging it back in, which you’ve tried.
  2. Contact Sonos directly, they don’t handle warranty situations on the community forums. 
  3. I’m not sure it’s an identified problem, with only 3 instances. Seems more like a potential electrical issue, but calling in to Sonos would give you more information. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +20

If the suggestions from @Airgetlam don’t fix the problem, this could be an anti-privacy protection being triggered whereby the audio is muted.

Can you please power down your TV, Beam, any HDMI switches, and any external source devices.  Then turn back on in the following order:

TV Sources

HDMI switches (if you have one)

Beam

TV