Answered

Sonos Arc with one Sonos One speaker?

• 22 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I have the Sonos Arc and one (1) Sonos One speaker. Is it possible to pair the two so that the Arc plays music along with the Sonos One? Right now only the Sonos One will play music through the Sonos app

icon

Best answer by Mark P 22 October 2020, 14:55

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @gjs1980.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community. I totally understand where you're coming from and I’m here to help.

Yes, you can pair your 2 speakers.

This link will show you how to group the 2 speakers. Group and ungroup rooms

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Hi @gjs1980.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community. I totally understand where you're coming from and I’m here to help.

Yes, you can pair your 2 speakers.

This link will show you how to group the 2 speakers. Group and ungroup rooms

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Thanks for the quick response! So both the Arc and my one Sonos One speaker are in the same room; when I play music through Sonos app though, it only comes out of the Sonos One. Is it possible to have it play from the Arc as well? Or maybe the better question is, do I even want it to or will it sound better just coming from the single Sonos One speaker?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @gjs1980.

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

I assumed both Sonos Arc and Sonos one are under the same sonos application right?

If you go to the Setting » System, you will find here the 2 speakers right?

Below are sample pictures.

Try to play music first in the Sonos one then under system you should be able to find this icon 

After you click that arrow a new window will show up and you can now select the room “Sonos Arc” and hit done.

Have you already open the link above for Group and ungroup rooms?