Answered

Sonos Arc with AMD Radeon

• 30 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I am unable to turn on Dolby Atmos in my PC settings since installing my Radeon 6900 xt graphics card. It used to work fine with my previous Nvidia GPU. My TV is the LG CX 48” with the Sonos Arc. Everything is set up and installed correctly but I just can’t turn on Dolby Atmos.  

icon

Best answer by Shemsureshot 8 February 2021, 18:56

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

While you may get an answer here, you’re much more likely to get a satisfactory response on an AMD Radeon board. This board is mostly for Sonos, not AMD support. 

Hi,

I’ll try the AMD forum too as that’s a good suggestion. I’ve posted this also on Tom’s hardware forums. At the moment most people replying have set up Dolby Atmos over DAC/ AMP’s and I’ve not heard from anyone with a EARC set up.
It might be that my issue is quite niche in the PC crowd so I thought to try my luck here. If I do get an answer I’ll post it here as it may help someone else. 

Thank you. 

As promised I found a solution. Please use the thread below from the AMD forum to save me typing everything out again. 

https://community.amd.com/t5/graphics/rx-6900-xt-and-dolby-atmos-via-earc/m-p/443428