Sonos Arc wall mount - hide cables in-wall?

• 10 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi guys, first post here.

I have ordered the Arc and just got the shipment notification, very excited about it. I plan to wall mount  using the Sonos wall mount and will use it together with a LG CX, which I will also mount on the wall when the Arc arrives.

I would like to hide all cables, for the TV and Arc, in-wall. Do you have any recommandations for best suitable product/s to get for that? For the Arc it would have to fit/work together with the Sonos wall mount and (preferably) be invisible/hidden behind the Arc. Also I live in Sweden so it would have to be suitable for use here (and with European 2-pin electrical plug type, if applicable)

If you guys have any recommendations for what I should get for this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @isildur 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I wish I could help you on this, but I can’t. Hopefully, my replying here will put your question back to the top of the Recent Activity list and get it noticed by a Community member who can help.