Answered

sonos arc plus ikea symfonisk

• 6 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hej. 
Jag har arc plus Ikea symfonisk bok högtalare. 
vad är bästa inställningen för bästa ljud?:)

mvh

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-
Hello.

I have ARC Plus IKEA symphonic book speakers.

What is the best setting for best sounds? :)

Sincerely

icon

Best answer by Corry P 8 January 2024, 12:18

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Saels 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

That really is up to you to decide (by experimentation), but if you have access to an iOS device (iPhone or iPad) - even if just by borrowing one for 10 minutes - then the best place to start is to perform TruePlay Tuning in that room.

Please see our Tune your Sonos speakers with Trueplay and Trueplay-compatible devices and Sonos products help pages for more details. As long as you don’t move any speakers, you won’t need to perform TruePlay Tuning again unless you add a Sub.

I hope this helps.

Google Translate:

Välkommen till Sonos Community!

Det är verkligen upp till dig att bestämma (genom att experimentera), men om du har tillgång till en iOS-enhet (iPhone eller iPad) – även om du bara lånar en i 10 minuter – så är det bästa stället att börja att utföra TruePlay Tuning in det rummet.

Se våra Ställa in dina Sonos-högtalare med Trueplay och Trueplay-kompatibla enheter och Sonos-produkter hjälpsidor för mer information. Så länge du inte flyttar några högtalare behöver du inte utföra TruePlay Tuning igen om du inte lägger till en sub.

Jag hoppas det här hjälper.