Question

Sonos Arc on Samsung q80t

• 7 November 2022
  • 0 replies

Hi

I am having strange surround sound from my new Sonos Arc. Only from the side speakers and especially on high frequency sounds. Wery notisable when I am playing video games there a metallic almost low quality surround from with something that sounds like echo. Happens with tv shows and movies to. Wery hard to explain here over text. This is only present when Dolby Digital 5.1 and Dolby atmos, if i set the tv to stereo or source to stereo it sounds fine. It happens from Ps5, apple tv 4k and built in apps on tv. I have been in contact with Sonos customer service I would like to ask here from other user who has samsung q80t or other in the series. My setting are eArc on - passthroughi have also tried eArc off and auto etc. I have Sonos Beam and this does not have this problem sounds fine. I have already returned one arc to try a new one .

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.