Skip to main content

sonos arc on lower volume

• 22 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello, im interested in buying the sonos arc. I had several concerns that i couldn't find the answers on the internet. I live in a apartment with a more/less16sq meter living room. I have neighbour's all around me and some of them dont like noise. 
im interested how does the arc sound on lower volumes, do you also get the full sound and details on lower volumes and is it an overkill for my size of living room. 
im not interested in playing it crazy loud, just want a good sound quality on "normal” lower volumes 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

The Arc still sounds good even when played at lower volumes. You can even enable a feature called Night Sound which lowers the dynamic range of the audio which is great for nighttime viewing and sensitive neighbors.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

My Arc sounds great at lower levels, night sound cuts down on the more troublesome frequencies which would help with neighbor issues or even someone sleeping in an adjoining room.

If you get complaints from folks below you it would be easy to add a sound absorbing pad under it to reduce conducted sound.

Compared to a lot of other options the Arc is less likely to cause problems due to the control options and solid construction.