Answered

Sonos ARC (Losing HDMI-ARC connection)

• 30 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hi 

My Sonos ARC has recently started losing connection to my LG TV every time I turn off/on the tv. (LG 65NANO886)

To reconnect i have to redo the complete setup process to obtain again sound from HDMI ARC.

Already have the last software update, but still have the same issues.

I have run a diagnostic which is 1479387262.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 31 October 2022, 10:13

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @fcarratala 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

First, please try unplugging the TV from power for at least 2 minutes. Forcing the TV’s software to reboot can often clear up such issues.

If that hasn’t helped, please try disconnecting the Blu-Ray player from your TV - if doing this prevents the Arc from disconnecting from the TV, then I recommend you look into how to disable CEC features on the Blu-Ray player. If it has no such configuration options, you may need to get a CEC-less adaptor - but only do so if disconnecting the Blu-Ray player actually helped.

I hope this helps.

Badge +1

Hello @Corry P 

Thank you for you time and collaboration fixing the issues with the continues disconnecting of the ARC and the TV. Went directly and disconnected the CEC features from the Blu-Ray and indeed fix the issues!!

Thanks again!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @fcarratala 

Glad to be of help! Thanks for updating the thread.

Badge +1

Hello @Corry P 

Sorry to say but the fix is not working any more.. is back to losing the connection between the TV and the Sonos ARC in every power cycle (ON/OFF)

I have run another diagnostic which is 11742033711.

If you have any guidance will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Closing topic as a duplicate of