Answered

Sonos Arc keeps getting Disconnected from Samsung Terrace TV

• 25 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Sonos Arc is connected to Samsung 65inch Terrace TV thru eArc.. When the TV is turned off the Sonos Arc gets diconnected and is not visible to the TV in the settings. I have to unplug the HDMI from the Sonos than plug it back in and the Sonos works again.. What can I do to fix?? 

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 29 November 2022, 12:16

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7

Be sure Anynet+ is enabled in the TV settings, and use the HDMI cable that came with the Arc.

Both Anynet+ is ON and using the HDMI cables that came with the Sonos.. 

Userlevel 7

Try disabling the eARC setting in the TV settings to see if it makes a difference.

Is there anything else connected to the TV?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @drtishlv, welcome to the Sonos Community!

Were you able to resolve this issue following the last step provided by @GuitarSuperstar

To further add to his question regarding what is connected to the TV, could you also let me know how you’re powering the TV off? Are you powering it off at the wall or are you just using the power button on the TV remote, does the Arc disconnect for both of these options or only one? 

As this issue seems reproducible, it would be worth submitting a diagnostics right after the issue occurs and getting in touch with our support team as they have the tools necessary to troubleshoot this issue.

I hope this helps!

Thanks for getting back. Still having issues. I turn the TV off just by using the power button on the remote.. How do I go about submitting a diagnostics.. 

Click on the underlined words ‘ submitting a diagnostic’ in @Jamie A ‘s post, and you’ll be taken to an FAQ that explains how to do that.