Answered

Sonos Arc Defect on side speaker

• 7 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but I just got an Arc a few weeks ago, and noticed the other day that the woofer speaker coming out of the left side was coming out and detaching from the main body (SEE PICTURES). I live in an apt so I definitely cant play the soundbar THAT loud so im curious if anyone is having this issue. Or if Sonos would be able to help fix this. I havent noticed a change in music quality, just guessing a defect on finishing?

icon

Best answer by Paul A 7 January 2021, 20:49

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @TrentonEst85.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. I understand your situation and it can really be disappointing to see your product damaged. I would like to recommend contacting our sales team to request for an expedited replacement as you do not have to suffer prolonged waiting time just for Sonos to meet your expectation of a flawless product. You may reach out to our sales team @+18006802345 option 4.

I hope this helps.

Please let me know how it goes and keep me posted.

Thanks,

Thanks so much! After reviewing some other messages about defects, I was worried about the process with having to go through retailers/excess logistics. @Paul A -your response is much appreciated! The team helped expedite and i didnt realize about the advanced return process - awesome i dont have to be without a working soundbar for a bit - especially with NFL playoffs this weekend! 

Much appreciated! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @TrentonEst85.

Thanks for the update and immediate response.

I’m glad that everything was sorted out. Yes you have the option to either choose normal process or expedited return process. Either way, both will be free of charge including shipping. I do hope the coming Sonos product is no longer damaged so that you’ll have the pleasure or enjoying your Sonos.

Please do note hesitate to reach out or create a topic if you have additional questions or concerns. Here in the community, everybody can lend a hand.

Thanks,