soniso envolvente tv

• 11 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hola, tengo una sonos arc con el sub y dos one sl, en las peliculas con dolby atmos si que se escucha espectacular pero con la tv normal o el futbol los altavoces traseros no se escuchan solo se reproduce por la arc, en la app tengo activado el sonido envolvente y todos los altavoces están agregados a la misma sala, como puedo hace que el futbol o la tv se escuche por todos los altavoces?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Translation:

Hello, I have a sonos arc with the sub and two one sl, in the movies with Dolby Atmos if it sounds spectacular but with normal TV or soccer the rear speakers are not heard it is only played by the arc, in the app I have the surround sound activated and all the speakers are added to the same room, how can I make soccer or TV be heard by all the speakers?

Answer:

Sonos doesn’t change the format it receives, so if the broadcaster is only sending a stereo signal, Sonos doesn’t make an attempt to change that to an interpreted 5.1 or Dolby Atmos signal. There just isn’t any easy/intelligent way to interpolate that data. The best you can do is to contact the broadcaster and complain. 

And it’s the source of the broadcast, not necessarily your local station. When I lived in Texas, my local station would broadcast American Football pre-season games in 5.1 (Dolby Digitalj, but the source they were receiving was stereo only. It was frustrating. 

Translation:

Sonos no cambia el formato que recibe, por lo que si la emisora solo está enviando una señal estéreo, Sonos no intenta cambiarla a una señal interpretada 5.1 o Dolby Atmos. Simplemente no hay ninguna forma fácil/inteligente de interpolar esos datos. Lo mejor que puedes hacer es ponerte en contacto con la emisora y quejarte.

Y es la fuente de la transmisión, no necesariamente tu estación local. Cuando vivía en Texas, mi estación local transmitía partidos de pretemporada de fútbol americano en 5.1 (Dolby Digitalj, pero la fuente que estaban recibiendo era solo estéreo. Fue frustrante.