Segundo sub

• 3 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hola, tengo un cine en casa compuesto por una barra arc, 1 sub gen 3, y 2 altavoces one sl traseros. Los altavoces traseros los voy a sustituir por 2 altavoces era 300 no me han llegado todavía y espero que se note el cambio, merece la pena instalar un segundo sub? Y donde es mejor ubicarlo?. El primer sub lo tengo en el frontal a la derecha de la barra.

Saludos.

Google Translate:

Hello, I have a home theater made up of an arc bar, 1 gen 3 sub, and 2 rear one sl speakers. I am going to replace the rear speakers with 2 era 300 speakers. They have not arrived yet and I hope the change is noticeable. Is it worth installing a second sub? And where is it best to place it? I have the first sub on the front to the right of the bar.

Greetings.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Morenos, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I hope you’re enjoying your home theater setup and even more when your Era 300s arrive. 

Regarding having a second Sub as part of your system, I would say this is down to personal preference. I always advise adjusting the EQ settings in the Sonos app if you feel the bass is lacking before adding a Sub to your system. If you’ve adjusted the bass but still feel that it could be better, then I would suggest adding a second Sub.

For the placement, this would depend on your personal preferences and the room. Generally most people place both Subs at the front of the room, on either side of their soundbar, however you could also place them to the left and right of your seating area, or at opposite corners of your listening position, e.g. front left and rear right. If you do go ahead and get a second sub, you can always move them around and choose your own placement if what I suggested doesn’t sound right, as only you know what sounds good to you. 

I hope this information helps!

Google Translate:

Hola @Morenos, ¡bienvenido a la comunidad Sonos!

Espero que estés disfrutando de tu sistema de cine en casa y aún más cuando lleguen tus Era 300.

En cuanto a tener un segundo Sub como parte de su sistema, diría que depende de sus preferencias personales. Siempre recomiendo ajustar la configuración del ecualizador en la aplicación Sonos si siente que faltan los graves antes de agregar un Sub a su sistema. Si ha ajustado los graves pero aún cree que podrían ser mejores, le sugeriría agregar un segundo Sub.

La ubicación dependerá de sus preferencias personales y de la habitación. Generalmente, la mayoría de las personas colocan ambos Subs al frente de la sala, a cada lado de su barra de sonido; sin embargo, también puedes colocarlos a la izquierda y a la derecha de tu área para sentarse, o en esquinas opuestas de tu posición de escucha, por ejemplo. delantero izquierdo y trasero derecho. Si continúas y consigues un segundo sub, siempre puedes moverlos y elegir tu propia ubicación si lo que sugerí no suena bien, ya que solo tú sabes lo que te suena bien.

Espero que esta información ayude!