Skip to main content

Riproduzione Dolby Atmos

• 3 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Buongiorno a tutti

Ho collegato la mia nuova SONOS Beam Gen.2 alla TV OLED LG da 55”. Ho utilizzato il cavo HDMI nella confezione SONOS e collegato la porta HDMI e-ARC al TV con la SONOS.

Fino qui tutto bene, ma non riesco a capire come funziona il DOLBY ATMOS o meglio, come attivarlo. Nell’applicazione Android vedo sempre PCM Stereo in riproduzione. Ho provato su Disney Plus e Netflix a selezionare contenuti con Dolby Atmos ma non viene mai riprodotto. Probabilmente ho sbagliato qualcosa nelle impostazioni ma non so cosa modificare.

Grazie per l’aiuto

Andrea

Edit, translate to english:

Good morning everyone

I connected my new SONOS Beam Gen.2 to the LG 55” OLED TV. I used the HDMI cable in the SONOS box and connected the e-ARC HDMI port to the TV with the BEAM.

So far so good, but I can't figure out how the DOLBY ATMOS works or better, how to activate it. In the Android application I always see PCM Stereo playing. I tried on Disney Plus and Netflix to select content with Dolby Atmos but it never plays. I probably did something wrong in the settings but I don't know what to change.

Thanks for your help

Andrea

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7

Set your TV settings to this:

HDMI Input Audio Format: Bitstream

Digital Sound Output: Pass Through

eARC: On

When watching Netflix, make sure you have a premium Netflix subscription and play the ORIGINAL language audio track.

I've already set up the TV like this, but it doesn't work. I've tried Netflix and Disney Plus, but it doesn't work. I also have a Sky Q box and use this to play Netflix and Disney, could this be the problem?

Userlevel 7

I've already set up the TV like this, but it doesn't work. I've tried Netflix and Disney Plus, but it doesn't work. I also have a Sky Q box and use this to play Netflix and Disney, could this be the problem?

Yes, that is the problem. The Sky Q doesn’t support Dolby Atmos from those apps. Test the TV’s native Netflix and Disney+ apps instead.

I confirm, I did other tests. Selecting the native app of English TV and Audio works in Dolby Atmos. I didn't know Sky Q didn't support Dolby Atmos. But I read that Sky Q has movies in Dobly Atmos, how can I play these?

Userlevel 7

Read this article:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/setting-up-dolby-atmos

Thanks a lot for your help, I solved the problem. Now I can enjoy 5.1 or Atmos where available.
Thank you!