Answered

Replacement Arc side grille?

• 12 December 2022
  • 5 replies

My Arc fell and one of the little side grilles got cracked and popped off.. is it possible to find a replacement part? It looks like it can just be popped in. 

icon

Best answer by AjTrek1 12 December 2022, 23:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi

Sorry to hear about the damage. Sonos does not have parts available on the open market. Your best course of action is to contact Sonos Customer Service to see what options might be available.

Your best bet would be to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it. Sonos doesn’t sell “spare parts” on any website that I’ve ever seen. Not sure if they have the ability to replace such a part or not. 

Edit. Much slower typist than AjTrek1...plus work got in the way :)

Thanks AjTrek1,

I spoke to Customer Service and was informed that they can’t help. I was told to try contacting a dealer in my area to see if any of them have parts. Not getting my hopes up.

Pretty bummed tbh.

Is it possible to repair the damage?  Also wondering if 3D printing or fabricating a replacement is possible somehow.  Likely not very cost effective. 

I dented my Arc on the top and covered it with a SoundSkin. Works, and looks great. Also got one for the Sub. https://soundskins.com