Answered

Ray + 2xEra100 - can i play only stereo music ? How to turn off Ray soundbar

I have soundbar Ray and 2xEra100. I set them as a surrounds but for listening music I want hear only stereo from era100. Is it possible to turn off Ray and play only stereo from Era100 ? I know there is an option to set them +15, but the Ray still plays

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 4 April 2023, 17:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

The only way this is possible is if you remove the Era 100s as surrounds in the Sonos app. But you will have to re-add them when you want to use them as surrounds with the Ray again. This process also causes you to lose any saved Trueplay tuning.

The only way this is possible is if you remove the Era 100s as surrounds in the Sonos app. But you will have to re-add them when you want to use them as surrounds with the Ray again. This process also causes you to lose any saved Trueplay tuning.

I'm afraid this is the only solution.  It's a pity that there is no option in the application that does it itself