Skip to main content

I have audio problems, I have the "Sonos arc" with 2 surround "era 100" but during the playback of the rear speakers the audio is cut off as if it had interference, something that with the previous "one" did not happen to me, it is worth mentioning that the "era" are new. The problem is the interaction between the "arc" and the "era" since if he ungrouped them I don't have a problem, does anyone know what it can be?

Is this with TV audio or music?

I have audio problems, I have the "Sonos arc" with 2 surround "era 100" but during the playback of the rear speakers the audio is cut off as if it had interference, something that with the previous "one" did not happen to me, it is worth mentioning that the "era" are new. The problem is the interaction between the "arc" and the "era" since if he ungrouped them I don't have a problem, does anyone know what it can be?

Are the Era 100s pairs as surrounds or are they a different “room” that is grouped with the Arc? If they are a different room that is not true surrounds. 
If that is the case, you need to go into the setting for the 100s and remove the stereo pair. Then go in to the settings for the Arc and select add surrounds.

I already solved it, for some strange reason having the wifi of the "arc" turned off (since it was connected by cable to the router) gives that problem, I turned it on and it stopped presenting the problem.

Surrounds bond with the Arc by a dedicated 5ghz network created by the Arc. It keeps the surrounds (and sub) in sync. So turning off the Arc’s wifi will prevent this bonding so the surrounds won’t connect.