Answered

Problem with TV samsung UE46ES6540 and Sonos Beam (Gen 2)

• 21 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello, 

I have a problem with my new sonos Beam gen2. 

We have a TV Samsung UE46ES6540. This TV has just 1 exit HDMI Arc.

I have bought an HD Fury Arcana and I don’t understand. I don't have Atmos sound when I watch TNT TV. I have just PCM stereo or Dolby digital. 

Can you help me if I must do an particular operation.

Tanks for your help

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 22 January 2024, 14:54

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @Vertbois_31, welcome to Sonos Community!

You can have a look around here as there are several threads with users that have managed to get HD Fury Arcana to work with their Sonos.

With my response your thread moved to the top of the latest activity list, maybe someone who has managed to get a similar setup to work can help you.

I can only refer you to Hdfury Arcana support page.

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hello, 

I have bought an HD Fury Arcana and I don’t understand. I don't have Atmos sound when I watch TNT TV. I have just PCM stereo or Dolby digital. 

Tanks for your help

You will need an Atmos program in order to hear Atmos sound; are you sure of your source? Not all programs are sent in Atmos - nor even in 5.1; many are only in stereo. 

Hello, 

Tanks for your help

You will need an Atmos program in order to hear Atmos sound; are you sure of your source? Not all programs are sent in Atmos - nor even in 5.1; many are only in stereo. 

Hello 

thanks a lot for your answer nik9669a.

Effectively, the source is just in stereo. 
I will try to find a program which send Atmos sound.

Thanks for your help.