Answered

Play 1 is connected but has no sound?

• 28 January 2021
  • 3 replies

• Contributor I
  • 1 reply

I have a pair of Play 1 speakers - part of a surround system.  All of the speakers in my house are connected (every room of the house) and are showing up on my app but one of my Play 1 speakers no longer has sound?  The pause and volume level buttons work on the system but no sound from the speaker.  was working fine last week?

icon

Best answer by Mark P 28 January 2021, 18:11

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Rho.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

I suggest a complete power cycle on the speaker, next if this still doesn't work you can do a factory data reset on the affected speaker only.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

That was fast - THANKS!  The power cycle kicked it up again - just had to re-add the product to the system after that.  Works great again!  Thanks again!

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Rho.

Thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

Glad we can help.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.