PC / Tv wireless connection

Can I connect my TV and PC to my Sonos connect wirelessly. I'm using S1 app. Signal is send out via RCA cables to amp.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Not really, and certainly not using Sonos. I suppose you could find a device that has the capability of sending a wireless RCA signal, but then you’d need to have the broadcast end connected to your TV, and the receiver end connected to your CONNECT:AMP. 

Not really, and certainly not using Sonos. I suppose you could find a device that has the capability of sending a wireless RCA signal, but then you’d need to have the broadcast end connected to your TV, and the receiver end connected to your CONNECT:AMP. 

And audio and video would definitely not be in sync.

Yep…thought about that after I hit ‘send’. Not only the 75ms delay on the Sonos line in, but the extra delay caused by whatever this supposed device would be to translate analog signals to digital signals, then broadcast them wirelessly, then re translate them to analog at the other end…

It wouldn’t be something I’d try to implement. 

Thanks, appreciate your response. 

Yes, you can connect your TV and PC to your Sonos Connect wirelessly using the S1 app. Ensure Sonos Connect is connected to your network via Ethernet, add it to the S1 app, configure Line-In settings for RCA, connect RCA cables from TV/PC to Sonos Connect, and select Sonos Connect as the audio source in the app.