Skip to main content
Question

Mi barra de sonido Sonos Beam Gen 2 me desconecta mis auriculares sony de mi tv LG

• 6 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Tengo conectada mi barra Sonos Beam Gen 2 a my tv LG nueva ,pero cuando conecto mis auriculares sony a la tv por bluetooth se conecta pero en 10 segundos se desconecta y salta la Sonos Beam Gen 2 y lo mismo me pasa si conecto los altavoces de la tv.Alguien tiene alguna solución muchas gracias

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

I have my Sonos Beam Gen 2 bar connected to my new LG TV, but when I connect my Sony headphones to the TV via Bluetooth it connects but in 10 seconds it disconnects and the Sonos Beam Gen 2 skips and the same thing happens to me if I connect the speakers from the tv. Does anyone have a solution, thank you very much

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Joseastur 

Welcome to the Sonos Community! And, apologies for the delay.

Your TV can only choose one device to output sound to, and it sounds like it is preferring to choose the Arc over your headphones.

To prevent this, please disable HDMI-CEC functionality in your TV’s settings. LG call this feature Simplink - once you disable it, you should be able to switch audio to your headphones and have it stick. Please note that you will probably need to re-enable Simplink to hear audio from your Arc again, once you have stopped using the headphones.

I hope this helps.

Google Translate:

¡Bienvenido a la comunidad Sonos! Y disculpas por el retraso.

Su televisor solo puede elegir un dispositivo para emitir sonido y parece que prefiere elegir Arc a sus auriculares.

Para evitar esto, desactive la funcionalidad HDMI-CEC en la configuración de su televisor. LG llama a esta función Simplink: una vez que la desactives, deberías poder cambiar el audio a tus auriculares y mantenerlo fijo. Tenga en cuenta que probablemente necesitará volver a habilitar Simplink para escuchar el audio de su Arc nuevamente, una vez que haya dejado de usar los auriculares.

Espero que esto ayude.