Skip to main content

Have had Sonos beam gen2 for about three years. Bought it new along with a new Samsung 70 inch tv. Worked great since original connection. This morning, turned on tv and no sound from Sonos. Tv speakers play sound so not cable input issue. Changed hdmi cable, no sound and I’ve always used the ARC hdmi port. Reset Sonos to factory settings at least 4 times now including after rebooting my modem and router just to try anything. No sound. Each time I go through the set up on the app, everything works till the connect to home internet. At that point it cycles and eventually says, “Sonos is added but may not appear in the system tab. Disconnect and reconnect and complete set up in system tab”. I did that each time, nothing happens, no sound and when I go to the systems page, the soundbar doesn’t appear. If I did connect and reconnect the hdmi from the tv, the tv recognizes that the device was disconnected and also then reconnected. Tried optical connection to hdmi cable, no sound. Called Sonos, 90 minute wait. Time I don’t have. Tried chat, I’m 50th in the que. any suggestions? Thanks to anyone ahead of time