Skip to main content

When I add a component the App adds it into a separate room (i.e. Living Room 2).

Please help. I simply want a single system that works together. 

Go into Settings, choose the Beam room.  Choose Set up Surrounds, follow prompts.  When done, go back to the Beam room settings and choose Connect Sub.

I assume you begin with all units initialized and showing green. Are all plugged in and on-line at the same time to start?  Then set up Beam in (for instance) Living Room and add one at a time, even though Era 100’s are in stereo?

I assume you begin with all units initialized and showing green. Are all plugged in and on-line at the same time to start?  Then set up Beam in (for instance) Living Room and add one at a time, even though Era 100’s are in stereo?

You can’t add the Era 100’s as surrounds if they are configured as stereo.  Unpair them first.  All components must be a separate room before adding the sub and surrounds.

Sorry, I meant to say I do not know how to add the Sub and the two Era after I install the Beam. 

1. Are all the other components initialized and plugged in at the same time as Beam is installed? Or are they initialized and unplugged?
  2. I understand that all components have to be installed into the same room as the Beam but I do not find an option to do this that works. This should be easy. 

Sorry, I meant to say I do not know how to add the Sub and the two Era after I install the Beam. 

1. Are all the other components initialized and plugged in at the same time as Beam is installed? Or are they initialized and unplugged?
  2. I understand that all components have to be installed into the same room as the Beam but I do not find an option to do this that works. This should be easy. 

I already explained in the second post in this thread.