Answered

How to link all my speakers using Brennan 2

• 6 July 2021
  • 3 replies

I recently bought a Sono One SL speaker so I can listen to my music collection from my Brennan 2.

I have followed all the instructions given on the Brennan and Sono websites.

I can hear my music using the Brennan itself in my front room, I can hear my Brennan in the other room but as a separate channel.

In other words, I can link my wired speakers and my Sono One SL to play the same music.

I have tried activating and following instructions on Brenan/Sono websites, but no joy.

Can anyone help?  Thanks.

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 6 July 2021, 11:59

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Have you followed all the instructions in this article?

https://thebrennan.com/blogs/news/exciting-new-sonos-devlopment

Thank you GuitarSuperstar,

Yes I have follow all the instructions and still no solution.

I have basically play different music on my wired speakers and my Sonos One Sl.

It’s all very confusing….

I am having an issues with Brennan B2 finding my Sonos 2 system.  During initial setup it found a Sonos 1 I  used for an old play 5.  I deleted this system from both my internet and the Brennan B2. After clearing the old system the B2 can’t find my current system- I am using a boost and am concerned that is the reason the B2 can’t find it -- would it help to plug the B2 directly into the boost or the router?  Also when the old S1 was in the B2 sonos loaded the input CD’s into a file on sonos.  Now none are loading when I try and refresh my files.