Skip to main content
Answered

how to get dolby atmos

• 7 March 2024
  • 2 replies

I have Sonos arc and sub gen 3 that I want to use them with ps5, pc and Apple TV, the problem is that my projector EPSON EH-TW6250 don’t have hdmi eARC, i think about something like the arcana, but it’s very expensive and I don’t just want to buy it, if you have any suggestions it’s really helpful for my, thank you.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

The only way to get Atmos from those sources is via HDMI-eArc.  So you will need a device to extract the eArc signal.  There is the HD Fury Arcana, the Feintech VAX04101k, and the latest, is the OREI HDA-935

Userlevel 7

The Arcana is your best option especially since the projector appears to only have one HDMI port. If you use the Arcana along with an HDMI switch like this, you will be able to connect all three of your devices.

The FeinTech VAX04101 and OREI HDA-935 are two other options, but the Arcana is the most widely used in your situation.