Answered

how similar is the era 100 to a Move?

• 8 March 2023
  • 3 replies

So I already own a Move and Beam gen2 and wondering if it would be  worth it to add an era100 to use as a home theater system?

icon

Best answer by melvimbe 8 March 2023, 23:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

You can't use a Move in a home theater setup. If you want to use era 100s as surround speakers, you need 2 of them.

You can't use a Move in a home theater setup. If you want to use era 100s as surround speakers, you need 2 of them.

Yes, I just spoke with a Crutchfield rep and clarify that to me. I also called the sales dept from Sonos and got to talk to a somewhat rude and intolerant woman who seem annoyed with all my questions. 

Yes, I just spoke with a Crutchfield rep and clarify that to me. I also called the sales dept from Sonos and got to talk to a somewhat rude and intolerant woman who seem annoyed with all my questions. 

Yikes...