Sticky Answered

home cinema set up

• 23 November 2023
  • 27 replies

Badge

I have two Sonos play1 and Sonos boost ,is it possible to use them as part of a home cinema set up with a sound bar ,need one with e-ARC 

Thanks for any help 

icon

Best answer by 106rallye 26 November 2023, 14:51

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

27 replies

Badge

So after some trial and error I have seen the following

With TV auto play on 

As long as I switch off the soundbar and allow the sound to switch to TV speaker before switching the TV off,then the next time the TV is powered on the sound is automatically on the TV speaker .

With TV auto play the sound automatically is on the TV speaker ,and when I power the soundbar on the sound is always on zero and I have to turn the volume ,nothing I have done resolves this .

So after some trial and error I have seen the following

With TV auto play on 

As long as I switch off the soundbar and allow the sound to switch to TV speaker before switching the TV off,then the next time the TV is powered on the sound is automatically on the TV speaker .

With TV auto play the sound automatically is on the TV speaker ,and when I power the soundbar on the sound is always on zero and I have to turn the volume ,nothing I have done resolves this .

Perhaps contact/chat with the TV manufacturers support desk, or with Sonos Support Staff via this LINK and see what either can perhaps suggest to resolve the matter.