ERA 300 Surrounds Performance

• 17 April 2023
  • 2 replies

There’s been much discussion about clicks, pops, etc. Sonos will fix this, so I’m not concerned. I’m considering replacing One SL’s with ERA 300’s as surrounds with an ARC and Sub. Is it worth the investment? Do the ERA 300’s significantly improve the ATMOS experience?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I’ve just done the exact same upgrade.  The upgrade is very noticeable.  The sound isn’t louder per se but it’s much more inclusive and encompassing.   Overall, I’m pleased with my purchase.

There’s been much discussion about clicks, pops, etc. Sonos will fix this, so I’m not concerned. I’m considering replacing One SL’s with ERA 300’s as surrounds with an ARC and Sub. Is it worth the investment? Do the ERA 300’s significantly improve the ATMOS experience?

The Atmos experience is for sure better - but regarding music otherwise, I had expected more… maybe updates will help with time.