Answered

Era 100 or Port for turntable

• 24 November 2023
  • 2 replies

I have got a Beam and Play:1 in my living room. Have got other Sonos speakers in other room but no speaker with line in. Want to get a turntable and looking into alternatives.

Sonos Port have got an autoplay alternative, and if I understand it correctly, should automatically be able to play the turntable sound to a Sonos group when the turntable starts to play.

Era 100 has got a line in possibility and is quite cheaper than Port. However, as I already have other speakers in my living room the Era 100 will never be used to play anything. Will it be able to autoplay the music like the Port or it will play on it self and I then need to group it with living room-group?

icon

Best answer by jgatie 24 November 2023, 00:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

The Era line-in is the same as the Port, you can set the Autoplay room to be any room you wish. 

The Era line-in is the same as the Port, you can set the Autoplay room to be any room you wish. 

Sounds great, thanks!