Answered

Era 100 haperingen

• 19 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Hallo, 

Gisteren een systeem gekocht met Bram, Sub Gen3 en 2 era 100. 

Installatie vlekkeloos maar bij afspelen muziek haperen de rear speakers. Op internet staat dat er een probleem kan zijn met 5 GHz netwerk. Klopt dit? Zo ja hoe kan ik dat veranderen?

Alvast bedankt!

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

Hello,

Yesterday I bought a system with Bram, Sub Gen3 and 2 era 100.

Installation flawless, but the rear speakers falter when playing music. It says on the internet that there may be a problem with the 5 GHz network. Is this correct? If so, how can I change that?

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by Corry P 20 November 2023, 12:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Wim81 

Welcome to the Sonos Community, and congratulations on your new purchase!

That is correct, but it may not be the 5GHz network you are thinking of - surround speakers will connect to a private 5GHz signal broadcasted by your Beam, not to your router.

If you have wired the Beam to ethernet and disabled it’s Wi-Fi, please re-enable it.

If you have any devices that may be transmitting 5GHz near your Beam (I’m thinking your router), please see if you can separate them by at least 1m. A read of our Reducing Wireless Interference help page may be useful too.

It may also help to reboot the Beam by unplugging it from power for a time.

If none of this helps, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports about the situation.

I hope this helps.

Google Translate:

Welkom bij de Sonos-community en gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe aankoop!
Dat klopt, maar het is misschien niet het 5GHz-netwerk waar u aan denkt: surroundluidsprekers maken verbinding met een privé 5GHz-signaal dat wordt uitgezonden door uw Beam, niet met uw router.

Als u de Beam op ethernet hebt aangesloten en de Wi-Fi hebt uitgeschakeld, schakel deze dan opnieuw in.

Als u apparaten heeft die mogelijk 5GHz uitzenden in de buurt van uw Beam (ik denk aan uw router), kijk dan of u ze op minstens 1 meter afstand van elkaar kunt plaatsen. Het kan ook nuttig zijn om onze Help-pagina over het verminderen van draadloze interferentie te lezen.

Het kan ook helpen om de Beam opnieuw op te starten door de stekker een tijdje uit het stopcontact te halen.

Als niets van dit alles helpt, raad ik u aan contact op te nemen met ons technische ondersteuningsteam. Zij beschikken over hulpmiddelen waarmee zij u specifiek advies kunnen geven over uw Sonos-systeem en wat het rapporteert over de situatie.

Ik hoop dat dit helpt.

@Corry P : Hero! Or female Hero!

- Beam with Ethernet kabel and Era 100 on WIFI = NOPE

- Beam on WIFI and Era 100 on WIFI = MILJAARDEMILLOEGRIJS WA NEN UPDATE VAN MIJN GELUID = Dialect for: Damn what a nice upgrade for my sound :p

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Wim81 Er is ook een Nederlandstalige community, zie https://nl.community.sonos.com

translation: there’s also a dutch language community, see https://nl.community.sonos.com