• 4 replies

Userlevel 1

How do I register credits?

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 16 December 2022, 15:10

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7

You don’t earn credits as such. Qualifying Products that are eligible for the Upgrade Program will be clearly marked under Your Account, indicating the Discount Credit level (either 15% or 30%) that will be applied to your future purchase of one product/set.

The following Sonos products, that have not previously gone through the Trade Up and/or Upgrade Program, (“Qualifying Products”) are eligible for a Discount Credit:

• BEAM GEN 1
  • ONE GEN 1
  • CR200
  • PLAY:1
  • PLAY:3
  • PLAY:5, GEN 1 and GEN 2
  • PLAYBAR
  • PLAYBASE
  • CONNECT
  • CONNECT:AMP
  • BRIDGE, BR100
Userlevel 1

You don’t earn credits as such. Qualifying Products that are eligible for the Upgrade Program will be clearly marked under Your Account, indicating the Discount Credit level (either 15% or 30%) that will be applied to your future purchase of one product/set.

The following Sonos products, that have not previously gone through the Trade Up and/or Upgrade Program, (“Qualifying Products”) are eligible for a Discount Credit:

• BEAM GEN 1
  • ONE GEN 1
  • CR200
  • PLAY:1
  • PLAY:3
  • PLAY:5, GEN 1 and GEN 2
  • PLAYBAR
  • PLAYBASE
  • CONNECT
  • CONNECT:AMP
  • BRIDGE, BR100

Thanks for your extensive and informative reply! 🙏 I bought 2 Sonos One gen 2, Arc and Base gen 3. All to have for a full Atmos surround system. It works and sounds just incredible! But I guess neither of these products gives me the opportunity to get credits/discount for my next purchase as I plan to both buy portable units and to extend the system to, in the end, cover my whole house? 

Sorry if it's a noob question but I have never gotten in to the Sonos "universe" until now. 😁 But I'm so pleased I did as we just bought our new house and want to modernize it and shape it to come as close to our dreams as possible. 😊

Userlevel 7

Unfortunately, the devices you own are the current version of each product, so no upgrade credit available on them.

I would keep an eye on the Sonos Shop online for promotional offers specific to your region. Sometimes the latest offers can be greater than the upgrade credit available from owning older devices. If you also sign up for marketing emails, Sonos will then email you with the latest offers when available.

Userlevel 1

Unfortunately, the devices you own are the current version of each product, so no upgrade credit available on them.

I would keep an eye on the Sonos Shop online for promotional offers specific to your region. Sometimes the latest offers can be greater than the upgrade credit available from owning older devices. If you also sign up for marketing emails, Sonos will then email you with the latest offers when available.

Many thanks for your reply and patience with me. And yes, that's what I suspected. But I almost always get more or way more discount from my son who is national top seller in one of the biggest tech retailers here in Sweden. But you never know. When selling high end and high price brands like Sonos, sometimes there are not much retailers can do as they often get very low margins to "play" with when selling. Mostly because all these brands sell by themselves anyway.

Thanks again for your replies! And I have signed up for pretty much everything coming from Sonos. 😅

Regards/ Peter in the very north of Sweden. ❄️⛄🎅