Skip to main content
Answered

Connectivity Issue with Sonos One SL and Sub Mini after Installing IKEA’s Dirigera Smart Hub

• 25 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I recently set up a Sonos system comprising a Beam, One SL, and Sub Mini, all connected via WiFi. However, I’ve encountered a persistent issue since installing the IKEA Dirigera smart hub at home. Whenever the Dirigera is active, the Sonos One SL and Sub Mini disconnect from the network, and I’m unable to reconnect them until I power off the Dirigera. I’ve verified this multiple times, and each instance of disconnection is resolved by turning off the smart hub. Seeking assistance to address this connectivity problem and understand if there’s a compatible solution between the Sonos system and the IKEA Dirigera. Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I’d get things working without the hub and submit a diagnostic, note the number.

Add the hub and when things go wrong submit another diagnostic and call Sonos Support with both diagnostic ID numbers.

Phone support folks can see internal data we users can’t.