Skip to main content
Question

connection issues

• 20 May 2024
  • 5 replies

I have the Arc, Sub and One SLs for surrounds, 

anytime I connect the sub and/or surrounds to the Arc they disappear out of the app and do not play sound or music.

i have reset the router. Factory reset everything.

unplugged the router unplugged everything, factory reset and turned on one at a time. Unplugged the arc, reset the router, then plugged it back in.   Nothing has fixed the issue.  What do I do now?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7

What do you mean by “anytime you connect the Sub and/or surrounds”? Do you often remove the Sub and surrounds from the Arc?

No, they’re always grouped together. But as I’ve been trying to fix the issue,  they connect to the app just fine individually, but as soon as I try to group them together with the Arc they disappear from the app and nothing will play out of them

Userlevel 7

Is the router close enough to the Arc where you could wire the Arc to the router with an ethernet cable?

Not permanently, I just moved the arc over by it and was going to try to do that next to see if it’ll help at all.  If it does work I’ll just have to get a long as Ethernet cable

So connecting the arc with Ethernet seemed to solve the issues. 😮‍💨 now to see if it’ll work over WiFi again.