Question

connection - blu-ray - projector - beam

• 24 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi 
I’m not sure if it’s info overload from the internet or I’m just a bit slow but I’d be really grateful for any pointers on a set up for the following since the Beam is back in its box now :-(

SONY BDPS6700B blu-ray side of room connection to projector via hdmi within walls and ceiling.

SONOS BEAM ideally placed beneath projection screen

EPSON TW-650 projector mounted on ceiling via hdmi from Blu-ray,

How can i connect the Beam, ideally without cables running around the room. But failing that any solution would be appreciated.

I’m confused with switchers, Amazon prime Bluetooth, hdmi arc on one and not the other.…

Thanks in advance

Ps I’m not even going to ask about the two Sonos play1s since i think the os is updated.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Sonos gear is often unsuitable for use with PJs, and doubly so with this PJ as it doesn’t even have an optical output. You might be able to use the optical output of the BR player to go to the Beam (via the adapter).

Thanks a lot for your reply :-) I’ll go in  that direction with my fingers crossed. 

cheers