Answered

Can sonos ikea Symfonisk use together with sonos one sl at the same time

• 1 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Can sonos ikea Symfonisk use together with sonos one sl at the same time?  I have Sonos arc and sub mini as well.  I can only group sonos arc, sub mini and sonos one sl but can’t add symfonisk as well.

Any way I can group all these together?

icon

Best answer by 106rallye 1 January 2023, 09:08

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7

Yes, the SYMFONISK speaker can be grouped with the other Sonos speakers.

A SONOS “Room” can be a single speaker, a “Bonded” stereo pair of identical speakers, or a soundbar with rears and subwoofer. Rooms can be “Grouped” to play the same music.

I assume that you have the ARC, Mini, and SL’s Bonded as a surround Room. If you want to play the same music on single or paired Symfonisk‘s, Group them with the surround Room.

If you want to play TV audio in Grouped Rooms, get back to us because there some details to discuss.

Thanks. 
I want to play TV audio, how to do that?

A SONOS “Room” can be a single speaker, a “Bonded” stereo pair of identical speakers, or a soundbar with rears and subwoofer. Rooms can be “Grouped” to play the same music.

I assume that you have the ARC, Mini, and SL’s Bonded as a surround Room. If you want to play the same music on single or paired Symfonisk‘s, Group them with the surround Room.

If you want to play TV audio in Grouped Rooms, get back to us because there some details to discuss.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

You need to set up the Symfonisk in it’s own ”room” in the Sonos app. When the TV is playing to the soundbar, group the Symfonisk room with the soundbar room.

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/group-and-ungroup-rooms

There will be an unavoidable 75ms delay between the grouped Symfonisk and the soundbar though.

Here is how to Group. When you Group with the TV Room you will notice a delay in the Grouped Rooms. This will be significant if you can simultaneously hear Grouped Rooms and the TV Room. At the expense of some lip sync, you can improve the situation by adjusting the Audio is Ahead of Video.