Answered

Can I Save and Switch Between TruePlay Profiles On My Soundbar?

• 6 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I set up a Playbar in our barn as part of a home theater system.  (The rec room is down there, so, no, it’s not for pigs or cows in the barn!)  I remember going through the room with my phone to help the Playbar read the room and set things up.  For various reasons, I may be replace the Playbar with an Arc.  That would mean I could sell the Playbar or move it into my study.

The issue with my study is that I have 3-4 different places where I’m sitting and would be listening to music or watching movies on the sofa.  Is it possible to create some kind of profile for the Playbar for each of the locations I’ll be sitting in, so I can switch from one to the other, depending on where I’m sitting?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 6 February 2021, 08:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

No, the Sonos app only saves one Trueplay tuning for your Playbar at a time. If you want a different tuning from a different listening location, you’ll have to redo the Trueplay tuning process from that new location and the previous tuning will be erased.

Badge +2

No, the Sonos app only saves one Trueplay tuning for your Playbar at a time. If you want a different tuning from a different listening location, you’ll have to redo the Trueplay tuning process from that new location and the previous tuning will be erased.

Thanks.  Not the answer I was hoping for, but a good answer.