Skip to main content

Is there any way to get the Beam to remember the volume setting for the TV separately from the volume setting for music?  We use it for music during the day, then for TV after the kids are in bed.  Often the volume was turned up for music/airplay/radio and is very loud when we turn on the tv.  It takes a surprisingly long time to get the volume down again with the TV remote.  It would be fantastic if it would default to the last volume setting used for the HDMi input.  Does anyone know of such a setting?  If it doesn’t exist, how do we make a feature request?  

Thanks,

Andy

Hi @altoclef, welcome to the Sonos Community!

Our soundbars don’t have a setting to save a different TV and Music service volume, however I would suggest using the slider in the Sonos app for faster and more precise control when swapping between music and TV. 

I’ve also marked this thread as a feature request to be sent to our team so you don’t have to make another thread.

I hope this information helps and keep the ideas coming! 

Hi @Jamie A , thanks for the info, suggestion, and for marking the feature request.  Now if I can just remember to adjust it before turning on the TV…  

Cheers,

Andy