Skip to main content

I recently bought a Beam gen 2 and one Era 100 to setup in my new apartment. The Beam is, of course, connected to my TV, which is new, with an HDMI cord (earc). The Era 100 is sitting on the otherside of the room and will be uses together with the beam but mostly as a stereo for my vinyl player. Both is connected wireless to the WiFi

So to my problem:

When playing music with my phone the two speakers works fine together without any disruptions. BUT, when I play music from the TV or using the tv in general, the sound from the Era 100 bounces. It’s like every other sentence or beat is chopped. I have tried restarting both of the speakers, even to manufacturing mode and reinstalling them. The WiFi is good, 250 up 250 down. I have tried placing the Era 100 in different places and rooms, updated both of them, tried disconnecting the Beam and reinstalling it. Tried every soundchannel in the tv (Dolby digital, Dolby digital plus and so on). The last thing I did was going to the store I bought it in and asked them about it, they had no answer to it and said that it might be the product and gave me an new one. The problem is still there.

What might be the problem? Is there any solution to it?