Skip to main content

I recently purchased a new TV which I plan to mount. I would like to mount the playbar we have as well and be able to conceal the wires. Any recommendations? Is the mount on the Sonos site worth it? Thanks in advance!

Hi @ATL Wach.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out here in the community. I understand you are looking for feedback about wall mounts for the Sonos Playbar. Allow me to share some information to help out.

I would like to share with you (in my opinion) the most appropriate mount based on your preference which is the Sanus TV mount which is specifically designed for the Playbar to be mounted right below the TV thatr allows the Playbar to move together with the TV which may conceal any wires running from the TV to your Sonos Playbar. We can also try to reach out to other members of the community to check their recommendations and feedback for any third-party mounts that may fit your preference.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I’ll be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks,