Answered

Beam surround with One SL

• 12 September 2023
  • 6 replies

I realized my Sono One SL is not playing anything either on musics or movie.

I reset the One SL and it works perfectly when it’s on the stereo speaker.

but when I try to pair it with my beam for surround sound, it’s shows not connected after successful paired with beam.

I tried two times resetting and it’s the same…

Does anyone having the same issue?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 12 September 2023, 04:11

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7

How many One SL speakers do you have?

How many One SL speakers do you have?

I have a set

Please define ‘a set’. Is that two?

Also, please refrain from performing any factory resets until instructed. At best, it erases any data that Sonos might use to help you.

Please define ‘a set’. Is that two?

Also, please refrain from performing any factory resets until instructed. At best, it erases any data that Sonos might use to help you.

Yes, two.

I’ve already reset because I followed the instructions on the Sonos app multiple times and it didn’t help. 

Seems unusual, certainly. I think I’d call Sonos Support directly to discuss it. Perhaps there’s something remaining that they could identify, even if it were 1) the radios being turned off of either the Beam or One SLs or 2) the content being played not having the appropriate soundtrack. Or an undefined 3)…

Are you separating the stereo pair before adding as surrounds?  Because you cannot add a stereo pair as surrounds.  They have to be separate rooms.