Answered

beam + sl.

• 4 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I’ve bought 2 one sl to be added as surround speakers to Beam. 

I’ve configured them as stand-alone and they worked well

I’ve tried also stereo speakers, no issue

the issue was when I’ve configured them as surround speakers through the app. The configuration fails and the speakers went both stuck.

The only thing I can do is to reset them and try to configure them again…. same issue  

I’ve tried also to keep them near the beam  

all devices are connected to Wi-Fi to the same access point

any suggestion?

the diagnostic number is 1995632990

thanks

icon

Best answer by Simon B 5 January 2021, 23:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello there @Ludopav, Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community, and thanks for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system. Sorry to hear about this issue with your surroundings, upon checking the diagnostic report. It shows that the surrounds have dropped. So it may show (Beam+?+?).

• Verify the satellite(s) are powered on and successfully booting
  • Make sure that the satellites are near your router and the Beam.
  • Remove and re-add the satellite surrounds.
  • Check the light status of the surrounds after the setup. 

Kindly resend a diagnostic report after it was readded back to the system.

Let us know how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.

The issue has been solved upgrading firmware of Access Point (e410 by cambium networks)thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi there @Ludopav, thanks for the quick response. I’m glad it’s working now. If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to assist you.