Answered

beam + one Sl delay

• 12 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi, 

I have a Sonos beam on my TV, it’s work very well i’m very happy with it.

Few day ago i bought an Sonos One SL, i group it with my Beam. It’s Work well when play Spotify or radio sound. But when i play Netflix, Youtube, Playstation my Sonos One is directly 2 second late from my Beam.

My Beam is connected on internet by an Ethernet cable directly on my rooter

I tried to reboot all my stuff, connect/unconnect, looking in App nothing fixe it.

In the futur i would like to complet my setup with a second Sonos One Sl for a surrounding sound, but if there is always 2 second offset with my beam is a big problem.

Any idea how to keep my One and Beam together ?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 12 January 2022, 20:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

If you are grouping the One SL (or any Sonos speaker) with the Beam while playing TV audio, you will always experience a slight audio delay from the grouped speaker. Although a two-second delay is longer than normal. Normal delay is 70ms. Unfortunately, there isn’t anything you can do about it.

But if you add a pair of One SLs as surrounds to the Beam, you will not experience any delays when streaming music or playing TV audio.

Ok Thank you for your answer.